Interested in custom pictures?

Read this post for details about art commissions, or email me.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

The Wicked Stepmother



It always sounded pejorative to me, but "wicked stepmother" is apparently a label she wears with pride. This is from one time when she caught her stepdaughter and her boyfriend in her room doing something that she'd clearly told them would not be tolerated under her roof.

I told the young lovers, truthfully, that they never looked a cuter couple than they did while staring into each other's teary eyes in agony and sorrow while dancing around the room and clutching their bare and red hot bottoms. They weren't very appreciative of this. What a couple of brats.

3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite scenario, where boyfriend and girlfriend are spanked by a parental figure, either together or with one as a witness to the other's humiliating punishment. The scenes I imagine are about real brats who deserve what they get - cherry-red bottoms that have them dancing the spanking dance. I see Diane is the kind of strong parental authority needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your pictures but this is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete