Interested in custom pictures?

Read this post for details about art commissions, or email me.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Beating Sticks

Welcome, one and all, to my new photorealistic high-quality digital spanking art blog. All images on this blog were painstakingly drawn from real life events that yours truly happened to run into throughout her everyday life.


"Yes, of course it's for her own good. Why?"


I tend to happen into a lot of random spankings (most frequently people of both sexes spanked by playfully cruel and mischievous women, though sometimes I run into the odd male spanker at work), and the spankers are usually polite enough to hold position and pose for me when I ask, so this blog will update frequently. Curiously, none of the individuals involved are ever younger than eighteen years of age.

If you have a particular spanking scenario you'd like to see, I can usually find people willing to enact it for you, but they rarely do it for free. Five dollars per onscreen model tends to be enough. Email me for the details if you're interested. In the meantime, expect more natural scenes to appear irregularly but frequently.


I hope you all enjoy.~

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, Leila. I like your sense of humor and the intriguing scenarios you post.

    ReplyDelete