Interested in custom pictures?

Read this post for details about art commissions, or email me.

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Own Goal

When I drew Diane helping motivate Mamta to reach her fitness goal next time, I thought I saw another witness peeking through the blinds who hadn't recieved an invitation as far as I knew. I didn't want to interrupt Diane's important duties, or to ruin my picture, so I waited until she was finishing up on Mamta before telling her about the Peeping Tom. Or rather the Peeping Tina, as it turned out.




Aisha had told Diane she'd need to stop by her gym to pick up a house key, but she ended up coming twenty minutes earlier than expected, and when she heard the noise she decided to take a gander through the window instead of knocking. Mamta wasn't too happy about her privacy being invaded (truth be told, I think she might have also been kinda flattered by the attention, but mostly she was just mad), and Diane wasn't too happy about her client's privacy being invaded in her establishment. To make a long story short, Mamta got to watch a considerably longer, louder, and tearier show than Aisha did, and I got an extra picture out of my visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment