Interested in custom pictures?

Read this post for details about art commissions, or email me.

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Shower Time Company

I drew this picture in a slightly different style from my usual perfect true-to-life photorealism. I like how it turned out, but it also took me much longer, so I'm not sure how often I'll be using this style. 

But, anyway.




These two had been making doe eyes at each other and playing little pranks on one another ever since they both started working together, to the point where the management started to raise eyebrows at the effect on their performances. Today, when he was on break, he went into the employee locker/shower room and found her in there when she was supposed to be in the middle of her shift. It's been a hot, sweaty day over here, but that doesn't make this behavior any more forgivable, especially if it means someone else will have to pick up the slack.

My understanding is that they're much more comfortable and relaxed around each other now. I haven't seen her sit down since the morning incident, but that's a negligible price to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment