Interested in custom pictures?

Read this post for details about art commissions, or email me.

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Ginger Snapshot

I heard the sounds of distress while walking down the street this evening, and so I crept up to the duplex in question and peeked in through an open kitchen window to see if everything was alright.




It all looked A-OK to me! 😉

I'm pretty sure that's the boy that Brianna, Genie, and I ran into at the ski resort, Alex. Don't know his lady friend, but he seems to have been practicing some advanced techniques since the coffee incident. He did mention he was a chef by trade, and he put his skills with the spatula, spoon, cutting board, and delicately carved ginger root to consummate use, to my voyeuristic delight. Her reactions were just adorable, although they scared the neighborhood cats.

I do hope I'll be running into one or both of them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment