Interested in custom pictures?

Read this post for details about art commissions, or email me.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Towel Troubles


I ended up striking up a conversation with those interminably naughty nurses after my appointment, and paying one of them a visit the next day. He was in the shower when I knocked, but his roommate let me in.

Well, as soon as he got OUT of the shower, roomie started complaining about how he keeps coming out before drying himself completely and dripping water all over the living room carpet. He had a point. More importantly though, our favorite male nurse accidentally dropped the towel wrapped around his midsection during the ensuing argument, and we both saw the aftermath of yesterday's workplace indiscretion.

As a wise Brianna once told me, "we spankers are like hornets. When one of us stings, we leave a signal behind that tells others to attack the same target." I told her she was full of shit at the time, but now I'm beginning to wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment