Interested in custom pictures?

Read this post for details about art commissions, or email me.

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Rooftop Garden Discussion


I checked in on Rowan to see how his first month at college was treating him. Last I'd heard, he'd found an ad for lodgers from some wealthy local empty nesters who mostly just wanted the company. Turns out that the lady of the house, at least, hasn't forgotten how to discipline, and she isn't any less strict with her renters than she'd be with her own children.

She's actually stricter with the lodgers. Like, a lot stricter. Seriously, this would probably qualify as abuse if it was an actual parent doing this to her kid. It isn't though, so feel free to enjoy the spectacle 100% guilt free. 😉

Well, as always, I can't say Rowan doesn't deserve it. I didn't ask what he did, exactly, but I think we can trust this lady's judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment