Interested in custom pictures?

Read this post for details about art commissions, or email me.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Road Safety Lesson

A friend of a friend needed a ride to a job interview in a nearby city. Brianna had it on good authority that Genie might enjoy making this one's acquaintance, so I invited her along for the ride as well. Things went well until I got tired, and April offered to drive. Not five minutes after she'd gotten behind the wheel, she heard her cell phone chime, and reached down to get it out of her purse.

Needless to say, we made her pull over at once.



I'm not going to play innocent and say Genie wouldn't have spanked April had it not been for that. She'd been a spoiled little princess for the whole ride, and Genie and I were both getting tired of it. But it would have been a bit lighter of a tone.

Well, hopefully she learned a lesson from this. If nothing else, her interview apparently went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment