Interested in custom pictures?

Read this post for details about art commissions, or email me.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Running Too Hot


I was as surprised as anyone else at Sunday morning's turn of events!

No one's ever accused Jill of lacking enthusiasm, for her job or anything else she does for that matter, but I guess she isn't always at her most attentive. In chasing a certain rule-breaking miscreant across the sand that morning, she literally stumbled into a reminder of why rules against running exist in the first place.

I guess it's lucky for her that that boy's drink wasn't super expensive, or I don't think he'd have let her off with just a hand spanking. On the other hand...I haven't quite had the heart to tell her yet about the aforementioned rulebreaker turning around to see the show, or about my not being the only one to record the event for posterity's sake. Well, it's not like there's going to be any future repercussions of that, right?

Speaking of the future though, I'd tread veeeeery lightly on the beach for this next week or two. It might be a while before Jill is in a lenient or forgiving mood after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment