Interested in custom pictures?

Read this post for details about art commissions, or email me.

Monday, December 23, 2019

Better Luck Next Time


I got this one down a couple months ago, but I didn't get a chance to touch it up until now.

I happened to see that girl who Pietro helped to educate a while ago back in September again later in the fall. She seemed to have really, really liked what she saw back then, because she was strutting around that dockside bar just DARING guys to give her attitude. She eventually succeeded in baiting one, and went for her hairbrush just a little too eagerly. And, well, he took her out onto the back deck, where it turned out she still had a lot to learn about dominance!

Hopefully this setback doesn't discourage her from giving it another try sometime. Finishing this drawing reminds me that I do know where her sister lives, at least. Maybe I should stop by and ask how things have been since?

No comments:

Post a Comment